How to write a guide¶
The OMERO guide is hosted on readthedocs. This section describes on to create a new guide.
- To create a new guide:
- Create a new repository on GitHub using the template guide.
- Add the new repository as a new project on readthedocs.
- Add the new project as a subproject of omero-guides using an alias e.g. omero-guide-figure has been added as figure,
- Add the new repository to the omero-guides repository as a submodule using the same alias.
- Insert the guide into one of the existing files or in a new file if it is a new section.
- If you intend that the new repository contains a
binderfolder to generate an environment for analysis, create two new YAML workflow files from the templates binder_badge.yml and repo2docker.yml , then place these new files to