How to write a guide¶
The OMERO guide is hosted on readthedocs. This section describes on to create a new guide.
- To create a new guide:
- create a new repository on GitHub using the template guide
- enable travis to it is automatically built when commits are pushed
- add the new repository as a new project on readthedocs
- add the new repository as a subproject of omero-guides using an alias e.g. omero-guide-figure has been added as figure
- add it to the this repository as a submodule using the same alias.
- insert the guide into one of the existing files or in a new file it is a new section.